Enjoy watching football but think fantasy leagues are too complicated and time consuming? Well why not join a survivor pool and give back at the same time.
What is a survivor pool?
A survivor pool is a contest in which participants select one NFL team each week to win their respective game without regard to the point spread. If your team wins, you “survive”. If your team loses you are eliminated. That’s it.
This year’s survivor pool will have an entry fee of $12, with $2 of each entry donated directly to Us Against Cancer.
Payment will be accepted online by clicking here or sending money directly to email@example.com via PayPal. If you have issues paying or would like to pay by check please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If signing up for multiple entries once you click the link select the quantity click update and checkout in PayPal
- Whether paying by credit card or paying by PayPal account you MUST click add next to “Note to seller” and add each of your usernames for however many accounts you are signing up for
The league will be run online through www.survivorfootball.com and you’ll have to register to log in. After logging in with your new profile, you choose “Join a Private League” at the top of the page, and enter the following info:
League Name: survivorstl2014
*IMPORTANT: THE LEAGUE NAME AND PASSWORD ARE CASE SENSITIVE*
From there, you can create as many entries as you like, just remember you will owe $12 for each entry. The last person remaining will win 100% of the $10 from each entry. During the last few weeks, remaining contestants will have the ability split the pool if they wish. If multiple entries are perfect through all 17 weeks of the regular season, the winnings will be split evenly among those contestants.
- The League is starting at week 1.
- League picks are locked 1 minute before the first game of the week.
- Survivors can create unlimited number of entries/picks. in this league during the season.
- Survivors will be able to see their picks as soon as the week opens.
- Survivors who do not make their pick(s) by the deadline will have most popular team assigned as their pick.
- A team can be picked ONE time by a single pick during the season.
- A tie counts as LOSS for both teams.
- Fast Stats and member picks will be displayed AFTER the pick deadline.
- Any decisions or judgements made by the commissioner are final.